|add (nick) (level)
||Will add (nick) with the level of (level) to the bot. You give a level to someone that is lower than yours.
- Chanvoice: will be automaticly voiced on join if chanset autovoice is set.
- Chanbot: will be automaticly opped on join!! BE CAREFULL!!
- Chanowner: highest level in a channel.
- Oper: This is intended to add ircoperators to the list. Almost like global operator.
|addbadchan (channel) (reason)
||Add blacklisted channelname (user gets kicked if he’s on one of these channels when channel is on +badchan).
||Removes (channel) from the list of bad channels.
||List blacklisted channels.
|chanset (+/- settings)
||Changes the settings of the channel. The available settings are:
- enforcebans: automatically kick all users that match a ban set by someone in the channel.
- dynamicbans: maintain the banlist and only set bans if neccessary.
- userbans: allow users to set banmodes in the channel.
- autoop: automatically op users wich are chanop on join (BE CAREFULL!!)
- bitch: only users with access may have ops.
- greet: greet users on join with an infoline set and turns on welcomenotices.
- protectops: reop known ops when they are deopped by someone else.
- protectfriends: reop users with a +f flag when they are deopped by someone else.
- dontkickops: don’t kick known ops in case they are bad.
- inactive: temporary removes the bot from the channel.
- statuslog: logs the channelstatus.
- revenge/revengebot: punish the user if they kick or deop the bot (carefull, this could be the origin of a nice kick-flood).
- secret: makes the channel secret.
- autovoice: automatically voice users wich are chanvoice on join.
- cycle: cycle the channel when the bot becomes opless and no-one else is there.
- seen: log seen data and activate seen commands in channel.
- nodesynch: synch channel (only usefull when using synch bots, wich is not the case :-)).
- topiclock: lock the topic (the bot won’t let you change topics).
- chanvoice: voices everyone on join.
- norejoin: don’t allow rejoins when kicked.
- nocolor: don’t allow colors in the channel.
- nonotice: don’t allow notices towards the channel.
- noctcp: don’t allow ctcp’s towards the channel.
- nospam: don’t allow url’s and other channelnames in the channel.
- cmaster: enable gnuworld channelservice support.
- cmrevenge: use gnuworld for revenge if deopped/kicked.
- cminvite: if gnuworld splits and channel is +i, unset +i, reset when service is back.
- badword: don’t allow the use of bad words.
- badchan: no blacklisted channelnames.
- norepeat: repeating is not allowed
- membersonly: only users known by the bot are allowed on the channel.
- dynamicexempts: maintain the exemptlist and only set bans if neccessary.
||Changes the forced modes for a channel. By default, this is +nt.
||Removes all unknown clients from the channel
||Deletes (nick)’s access from the channel
||The bot will send a notice to everyone who joins with the the specified message. To toggle if this should be done, use the greet chanset. To enhance the greet a bit we defined certain variables you can use to spice it up a bit, these values will get replaced with there meaning.
- %N : Nickname of the user joining.
- %H : user@host of the joining user.
- %S : the server the bot is using.
- %C : the name of the channel.
- %L : the level of the user in the channel.
- %U : the userid of the joining user.
- %B : the name of the bot.
||Set the lines a person can type within 10 seconds. If this value is exceeded, the bot will kick him. Use 0 to disable.
||Set the channelCTCP’s a person can send within 10 seconds. If this value is exceeded, the bot will kick him. Use 0 to disable.
||Sets the number of times a user can change his nick within 10 seconds. If this value is exceeded, the bot will kick him. Use 0 to disable.